Makro Credit works alongside your existing Makro Access Card to give you even more value.
As a Makro Account holder, you will receive exclusive benefits: *
- 50% off extended warranties (in-store only)
- Free delivery within 20km on purchases over R5 000 (in-store only)
- R100 birthday gift voucher
- Exclusive deals (in-store only)
- *Terms and conditions apply
Makro Credit ensures you'll never miss out on a Makro deal again.
A Makro Account offers you a variety of payment options to suit your pocket and the application process is quick and easy.
- No deposit required
- Flexible repayment options with affordable monthly installments
- Up to R20 000 credit granted
- Insurance cover in the event of death, disability or retrenchment
Click Here to Apply
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must produce an original green RSA ID Book to receive an Account Card and must be a SA citizen
- Must earn a minimum of R2 000 per month
- Must be permanently employed or have a regular sustainable income. Proof of income may be requested. If self employed, 3 months of bank statements are required.
- Must have at least one landline number for contactability
Credit facility approval is subject to standard affordability and NCA requirements as well as RCS standard credit granting criteria.
NCRCP 38/ FSP 44481
Where and how to pay your Makro Account?
Account payments must be made by the 1st of a month either in store, by debit order or EFT using the following details:
|Pre-defined bank beneficiary:
||Makro Account Card
||Card / Account Number (16 digits)
EFT and debit order payments can take up to 4 days to reflect on your Makro account.
No cheques are accepted for Makro account card payments.
Contact us to find out more.
Customer services: 0861 888 009
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Makro Credit Exclusive Benefits Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive Benefits are applicable when the Makro Account Card is presented as tender for a 100% of the purchase value.
- The onus rests on the Customer to ensure that any applicable benefits are redeemed or applied. The Customer should inform Makro staff they are entitled to the Makro Account Card Exclusive Benefits.
- Exclusive deals will be communicated to Makro Account Card holders via normal channels such as statement mailers, email, SMS, etc.
- All the normal terms and conditions of Masstores (Propriety) Limited trading as Makro SA are still applicable.
- Any additional promotions with the relevant terms and conditions will be communicated on an on-going basis.
- The Exclusive Benefits are subject to change without prior notification.
- The Makro Account Holder is entitled to 50% discount on normal Extended Warranty prices.
- Extended Warranties are only sold on selected appliances; details of which are available from the Salesman.
- Only one Extended Warranty per appliance can be sold.
- Extended Warranties cannot be bought for anything other than domestic use products
- If the Customer returns an appliance and cancels the Extended Warranty, they are entitled to a refund but only for the value paid for the Extended Warranty.
- Additional terms and conditions associated with the Extended Warranty are documented in the contract.
- Only the first 20 kilometres will be free. If the distance is greater than 20 kilometres, the customer will be required to settle the additional delivery fee. The additional fee might vary per store.
- Free delivery is only applicable if the total value of the invoice is higher than R5,000, VAT included.
- Free delivery is not applicable to Trade Customers of Makro.
- The R100 birthday voucher is unconditional and has a specific validity period and should be redeemed before the expiry date.