This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by PureWaterLife and may result in additional delivery fees.
The 2 Stage Countertop Water Purifier system is a neat, basic and affordable solution to a household's need for effective drinking water purification.
All filters and spout are included in this package price.
It has the following features and advantages:
• Water purified by this system can be used for drinking, cooking, household plants
• Replacement cartridges are changed easily and hassle-free.
• Great tasting water, improved taste to warm beverages and food.
• Softens taste of water and removes chlorine.
• It does not waste any water.
• It does not alter the pH of water.
• It does not remove any minerals from the water.
• It can purify water which run at a low pressure, with a minimum operating pressure requirement of 30 psi (2 Bar)
2 Stages of filtration ensures high quality water.
Stages of Water Filtration System:
Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter - for the removal of large particles such as sediment, sand, grains, silt and rust.
Stage 2: A Coconut shell based Carbon Block filter - for the removal of chemicals, like chlorine, and harmful organic and organochlorine substances, like endocrine disrupting hormones. Also removes metals, phenols and petroleum products. The Carbon Block filter is the "work horse" of all Carbon filters, and is recommended above a Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter in a 2 stage system. It has a higher density of compacted carbon in the filter when compared to the GAC filter. It can therefore better handle the high workload expected of the Carbon Filtration stage in the 2 Stage System.
Did you know?
All Pure Water 4 Life's Carbon filters are made of Coconut Shell Based Granular Activated Carbon!
Coconut shell carbon is a much more effective and more expensive carbon than coal based carbon, but most importantly is safe to use.
In addition, our Coconut filter is also:
1) less dusty and harder than other activated carbons, making it ideal for water purification;
2) highly effective in absorption of organic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and disinfection by-products. It removes halogens from water and improves water appearance and taste;
3) an Eco Friendly and Renewable Resource for water purification.
What you will get in the box:
• 10 Inch Sediment Filter Pre-filter
• 10 Inch Coconut Shell Carbon Block 5 Micron Pre-filter
• 1 Plastic housing spanner (special tool for replacing the filters)
• 2 x 10" Filter Housings
• 1 x 8" Standard spout
• 1 x 1/4" switch diverter valve and piping
• Technical assistance available during working hours per telephone if you need help/directions with installation.