- Pan-seared Salmon Recipe
Pan-seared salmon with lemon garlic butter
Treat your partner to this easy-to-cook, low-carb dinner, paired with your favourite rosé.
- Salmon fillets
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Red chilli flakes (optional)
- Dry your salmon fillets with a paper towel.
- Season them with salt and pepper and a generous squeeze of lemon juice.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium to high heat. Make sure your pan is hot.
- Sear your salmon skin-side down. Make sure the entire surface of the fish makes contact with the pan. Fry until golden and crispy.
- Flip your salmon and fry the other side until lightly golden. Ensure you don’t overcook your fish. It should still be pink inside.
- Add the butter, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and red chilli flakes (optional). Stir the butter around each fillet.
- Remove from the heat and spoon the butter mixture over each fillet.
- Serve with a salad.