This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by James and may result in additional delivery fees.
The recent xenophobic attacks that took place in South Africa were anchored on two claims.
- The foreign nationals steal the opportunities of South Africans
- They commit crime in South Africa
- what is an opportunity?
- are these claims made substantial to support or justify the brutal actions
- is South Africa a xenophobic nation?
- Does South Africa have a moral responsibility to other African countries
- Are the attacks against foreign nationals in South Africa Xenophobic or Afrophobic?
These are some ofthe questions that are answered in this book