Frequently Asked Questions
Makro Finance is a credit facility that allows you to finance once-off larger purchases up to R250 000.
- Payment options from 12 – 60 months
- Fixed monthly instalments
- Free electronic statements (email and SMS)
- No deposit required
- Customer Protection Insurance
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
*Guardrisk Life Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here
Based on your risk profile a monthly service fee, initiation and competitive interest rates will be charged on all purchases made through Makro Finance.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of no less than R2 000/ month
- Must have an original SA Identity document (please have this document ready in-store)
We may request bank statements and other supporting documents for verification purposes from time to time.
You can apply in-store at all Makro stores nationwide in South Africa.
Your loan amount will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
The amount will be shown on your latest statement. Please check your phone for the latest MMS statement.
Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 888 009
Call us on 0861 888 009 and we’ll set it up for you.
Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
Debit order: A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on the due date that you have selected.