This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by QSA and may result in additional delivery fees.
VT has been manufacturing headsets since 2005 – includes 2-year limited warranty.
- Headset cable terminates in a USB connector.
- Busy light indictor on earpieces indicates call status for Skype-for-Business and Teams calls, Red for busy-on-call, or Green for available.
- Earpieces has a 4-way swivel for best fit, and folds flat for easy storage in pouch. Click-Stop headband is extra wide for maximum comfort.
- Mute button, volume control, and call answer control – for Skype-for-Business and Teams calls on the cord.
- Compatible with soft clients on laptops and PCs, e.g. Teams, Zoom, 3CX, Unify, Mitel, Avaya
- Optimised for VoIP and Unified Communications
- Big and soft Leatherette ear cushions
- Excellent Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Aluminium reinforced joints
- Wideband audio for exceptional sound quality
- Receiving Type: Dynamic moving coil
- Connection type: USB Type-A
- Microphone Type: ECM
- Microphone Directivity: Cardioid
- Wearing Style: Adjustable click-stop over-the-head headband
- Microphone Boom: 270° adjustable
- Joint between earpiece and headband rotates 90°
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Frequency: 150~6.8kHz
- Speaker Impedance (Mono/Duo): 32Ω ±15%
- Speaker Sensitivity@ 1kHz (Mono/Duo): 103±3dB/100±3dB
- Microphone Sensitivity @ 1kHz: -44±3 dB
- Busy light: Available - Green, Busy-on-call – Red: Skype-for-Business and Teams calls only
- Softphone support: Skype-for-Business, Zoom, Teams, 3CX, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Softphone, Counterpath Bria, etc.
- Warranty: Two years
- Weight (Mono/Duo): 144g/192g
What's in the box:
1 x Headset
1 x Pouch
1 x Clothing clip
1 x User guide