This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
This product is on offer for a limited time only. Save now while stocks last
Promotion ends 30 January 2022
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by QSA and may result in additional delivery fees.
VT has been manufacturing headsets since 2005 – includes 2-year limited warranty.
- Headset cable terminates in a USB connector.
- Busy light indictor on earpieces indicates call status for Skype-for-Business and Teams calls, Red for busy-on-call, or Green for available.
- Earpieces has a 4-way swivel for best fit, and folds flat for easy storage in pouch. Click-Stop headband is extra wide for maximum comfort.
- Mute button, volume control, and call answer control – for Skype-for-Business and Teams calls on the cord.
- Compatible with soft clients on laptops and PCs, e.g. Teams, Zoom, 3CX, Unify, Mitel, Avaya
- Optimised for VoIP and Unified Communications
- Big and soft Leatherette ear cushions
- Excellent Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Aluminium reinforced joints
- Wideband audio for exceptional sound quality
- Receiving Type: Dynamic moving coil
- Connection type: USB Type-A
- Microphone Type: ECM
- Microphone Directivity: Cardioid
- Wearing Style: Adjustable click-stop over-the-head headband
- Microphone Boom: 270° adjustable
- Joint between earpiece and headband rotates 90°
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Frequency: 150~6.8kHz
- Speaker Impedance (Mono/Duo): 32Ω ±15%
- Speaker Sensitivity@ 1kHz (Mono/Duo): 103±3dB/100±3dB
- Microphone Sensitivity @ 1kHz: -44±3 dB
- Busy light: Available - Green, Busy-on-call – Red: Skype-for-Business and Teams calls only
- Softphone support: Skype-for-Business, Zoom, Teams, 3CX, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Softphone, Counterpath Bria, etc.
- Warranty: Two years
- Weight (Mono/Duo): 144g/192g
What's in the box:
1 x Headset
1 x Pouch
1 x Clothing clip
1 x User guide