This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Baseus and may result in additional delivery fees.
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive designs are all aspects which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
Baseus - Big Eye Digital Display USB Type-A 2.0 to Lightning Cable 2.0A/100cm
- Output amperage: 2A allows for a fast charging speed.
- Data transmission speed: 480 Mbps (Megabits per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transmission rate.
- Cable length: 1 meter (75cm from USB Type-A to display and 25cm from display to Lightning connector).
- Connector type: USB Type-A to Apple Lightning connector.
- Real time digital current/voltage/wattage display: We have designed a distinctive digital display into the cable that indicates the real time amperage, voltage and wattage that is going through the cable and into the iOS device, enabling the user to easy see if the USB Type-A port is providing a fast or slow charge, we have specifically designed this product as no software application, nor native features on iOS allow users to check these important charge details, the digital display is set to change every 2 seconds from voltage to amperage to wattage.
- Sturdy ABS material: We have used a very durable grade of ABS material in the display casing and in the connector shells, ABS material enable these sections to be not only durable against wear and tear but also lightweight.
- Durable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer): We have used this smooth and durable material throughout the whole exterior of the cable to provide protection against wear and tear and enable users to hold a product that is very comfortable to the touch.
- Copper core conductors: A high quality, durable, copper core enables a lower electricity conductor resistance and therefore has allowed us to provide a stable 2A output.
- Belt strap: We have included a belt strap that allows the cable to be stored in an organised manner with ease while reducing the possibility of tangling.
Unique magnetic feature: We have designed a unique strong magnet in the bottom half of the digital display, users can use the included adhesive magnetic disk which can be stuck on a flat surface and enables the cable's digital display to be conveniently attracted to the disk, this enables the cable to be easily organised.
- Included items: Adhesive magnetic disk and velcro strap.
- The digital display is set to change every 2 seconds from voltage to amperage to wattage, this feature cannot be turned off unless removing the USB Type-A cable from the charging port.
- The wireless charging feature only functions with smartphones that support wireless charging as well as smartphones that have wireless charging receivers.
- To take advantage of the 2A wired charging, we recommend using a USB Type-A port that has an output of 2A as laptop USB ports only offer 1A output.
- Please note that the wireless charger and Lightning cable cannot be charge two devices simultaneously.
- If your device does not have a built-in wireless charging capability you can use our Baseus range of Microfiber Wireless Charging Receivers for Apple Lighting, USB Type-C and Micro USB devices.
- We have designed this wireless car charger to supports inductive charging with smartphones that have a protective case up to 6mm thick; this provides more convenience as users do not have to remove their protective case before wirelessly charging their device.
- All wireless chargers generate heat resulting in smartphones becoming slightly warm, however, if your device has the capability to charge wirelessly then such heat has been taken into consideration when designing the smartphone.
- All of our products have gone through rigorous quality control processes designed to make sure that our customers receive a product which can be relied on.
- This product packaging has been placed in a sealed plastic bag ensuring that our customers receive a clean and dust free un-boxing experience.