This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Baseus and may result in additional delivery fees.
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive design are all aspects, which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
Baseus - Yiven 2-1 USB Type-A 2.0 to Micro USB/Lightning Cable 2.0A/100cm - Black
Product model number:
We have created this product to be a durable and convenient solution for users whom have Android devices that utilise a Micro USB connector but also own Apple devices that utilise the Apple Lightning connector.
This product therefore conveniently assists such users by not forcing them to carry two different types of cables at the same time.
We have chosen to use a durable thickened grade of nylon for the exterior of the cable which offers the cable’s internal wiring a great level of protection against wear and tear. With the addition of aluminium and TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) rubber in the self-regulating joint area, we feel confident that our customers will find this product exceptionally robust yet extremely useful.
- 1 Meter cable length cable.
- 2.0A (Amperage) – Allows for a fast charging speed.
- USB 2.0 Speed – 480 Mbps (Megabits Per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transfer speed.
- Two in one – Apple Lightning and Micro USB connectors.
- Woven nylon exterior – We have used a very durable, high-quality, woven black nylon fabric on the outer layer of the cable to protect the cable’s internal wiring from common user damage and drastically increases its durability.
- Anodized aluminium shell – We have used aluminium alloy for the shell of the connectors by way of drastically increases their durability against wear and tear, the connector heads have gone through a black anodizing process which protects the cable connectors against corrosion and produces a stealthy and refined finish.
- Durable TPU rubber used in the self-regulating joint – we have used a very durable grade of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) rubber in the self-regulating joint area, this is the point where the nylon outer layer of the cable meets the aluminium casing of the connector. This area is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through performing thousands of plug and tensile tests as to safeguard that this area is as durable as possible.
- Durable TPE rubber link – We have used a very durable TPE (Thermoplastic elastomer) rubber for the link that connects the Micro USB head to the Lightning connector adaptor head. This ensure that users cannot easily break the TPE linkage and lose Lightning adapter head.