HP Windows Server 2019 Standard P11058-B21Product ID : P11058-B21
This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Tech Deals and may result in additional delivery fees.
HP Windows Server 2019 Standard. Minimum storage drive space: 32 GB, Minimum RAM: 0.512 GB, Minimum processor speed: 1.4 GHz. Language version: English
Build your future with Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2019, the latest Windows Server OS, is a much anticipated successor to the fastest-adopted, best-selling Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2019 significantly enhances its functionalities in the four of the most important areas of modern cloud-driven computing: hybridization, hyper-converged infrastructure, security, and application platform. Incorporating user feedback on Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019 greatly improves its popular features, the extended scalability of Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) for hyperconverged infrastructure being but an example. Windows Admin Center, an evolution of Windows Server inbox management tools, makes it a breeze to marshal Windows Server 2019’s wide-ranging capabilities.
Windows Admin Center can manage multiple Windows OSs (Servers/Clients). Fujitsu provides the extension for Windows Admin Center which manages and monitors the important hardware components. Fujitsu Extension helps bridge hardware and software together in one console and helps administrator management across the entire system.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)’s storage-pool size per cluster raised to an astonishing 4 petabytes!
- Improvements in such popular S2D functionalities as performance history, latency-based marginal drive detection, and mirror-accelerated parity.
- Hyper-V now supports persistent memory (PMEM), and Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers in the future, too, will support PMEM. experience
- Shielded VM now supports Linux OSs.
- Shielded VM’s Host Guardian Services (HGS), maintaining coordination among multiple servers, make it possible for VMs to keep operating even when one or several servers fail.
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard locks down devices against a wide variety of attack vectors and blocks behaviors commonly used in malware attacks.
- Significant reduction in container images and compatibility improvement for Kubernetes (i.e. management tools for Linux Docker).
- Windows Subsystem for Linux for Linux developers.
Windows Server 2019 Essentials
Affordable and user-friendly, Windows Server 2019 Essentials is ideal for small businesses with up to 25 users or 50 devices. It helps expand small business servers’ functionalities through optional online services.