This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by EUROCAREWellness and may result in additional delivery fees.
Beurer | German Engineering
Beurer Blood glucose monitor GL 44 mmol/L
Diabetes mellitus - a common ailment
With 415 million sufferers worldwide, diabetes mellitus is one of the most common, chronic complaints in the world. In South Africa more than 3,5 million people are diagnosed with Diabetes and many more who are undiagnosed. While the causes of diabetes type 1 remain largely unexplored, there are specific reasons for type 2 diabetes, also known as adult-onset diabetes or the "disease of affluence": being overweight, eating unhealthily or excessively or a lack of exercise. Beurer blood glucose monitors support you with optimum monitoring.
The easy-to-use blood glucose monitor GL 44 is not only easy to handle, but with the integrated backlighting, an XL display and the illuminated insertion slot, it is even more convenient and clearer to operate. The choice of three colour versions in black, white and purple is particularly appealing.
The GL44 blood glucose monitor is intended for fast and simple blood glucose measurement of fresh capillary blood samples, either for self-testing or in a clinical environment by trained personnel. It enables quick and easy blood glucose measurement, measured values to be stored and the average of all measured values to be displayed to ideally assist you in monitoring diabetes. The test is performed exclusively externally (IVD). The large backlit display shows measured values clearly. The user-friendly design with handy test strips and a reduction in the controls to a few buttons guarantee simple, yet reliable measurements. The device can be connected directly to a PC using the USB cable provided. You can evaluate the measured values on your PC using blood glucose diary software and use the results to monitor your blood glucose values. Beurer blood glucose software is available as a free download at www.beurer.com.
- Illuminated insertion slot
- White illuminated XL display for optimum readability
- Extra wide test strips
- Blood volume check: measurement only possible with sufficient sample of blood
- Soft+Safe lancing device (patented)
- Easy measurement marking for optimised diabetes management
- Available in black, white, purple
- Clinically tested
- Starter set: measuring device, lancing device, 5 lancet needles, 5 test strips, case, diary
- Required volume of blood: 0.6 l
- Duration of measurement: approx. 5 seconds
- Measurement memory spaces: 480 (date, time)
- Average blood glucose value for: 7, 14, 30 or 90 days
- Measurement range: 20 - 630 mg/dL, 1.1 - 35.0 mmol/L
- Suitable for self-testing
- Medical device
- With PC interface
- USB cable included
- Diabass and SiDiary compatible
- Blood sample: capillary whole blood
- Incl. 2 x 3 V CR 2032 lithium batteries
- beurer HealthManager software available for free download
- 36 months warranty
What's in the box
1 x Blood glucose monitor
1 x Lancing device with AST cap to take blood samples from alternative body parts
5 x Test strips
5 x Sterile lancet needles
2 x Button cell batteries, 3 V CR2032 (already inserted)
1 x Practical case
1 x USB cable
1 x Instructions for Use, additional information