This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by SeekThermalAfricabyJThermal and may result in additional delivery fees.
Military Proven Technology | The Seek Thermal Monocular was specifically designed for Law Enforcement and Border Patrol Professionals.
Highly durable and easy to use, the Thermal Monocular combines a high-performance 206 x 156 thermal sensor with a powerful lens, each optimized for long-range surveillance. Built with a rugged over-mold housing and IP67 waterproof rating, the Thermal Monocular is fit to withstand the elements.
Thermal Imaging helps you safeguard land & borders, quickly clear a room, find discarded evidence at night, and track perpetrators without a flashlight. Even the most elusive suspects can’t hide their heat signature.
Designed and Manufactured in Santa Barbara, California with Global Components.
Seek Thermal Africa by J3 Thermal
- Safeguard Buildings, Land, and Borders | Military-proven surveillance technology that’s affordable
- Better Than Night vision | Even the most elusive perpetrators can’t hide their heat signature
- Personal Safety | Clear a room or field without putting yourself in harm’s way
- Situational Awarenes | It’s a lot easier to stay safe when you can see in the dark
- Recover Evidence | Recover discarded or hidden evidence invisible to the human eye
- Take a Closer Look from a Safe Distance | 4X digital zoom available at the touch of a button
- 206 x 156 Thermal Sensor | Excellent image clarity and sensitivity with over 32,000 pixels
- Long-Range Detection | Detect a human at long distances in complete darkness
- 10 Hour Runtime | Long-Lasting CR123 battery included
- Waterproof Design | Designed for the outdoors with IP67 rating
- Lightweight & Easy-to-use | Intuitive, 3 button controls provide easy operation of your camera
- Removable Eyepiece | Easily convert from a monocular to site with removable eyepiece
J3 THERMAL HAS A NO REPLACEMENT POLICY
Warranty is with Seek Thermal
Please log your warranty claim directly with Seek Thermal here:
Standard Warranty information
1. 1 year from date of Purchase depended on fault
2. Customer neglect will not be covered by the warranty
3. Units to be pre-tested with valid test and fault report.
4. **Accuracy of Temp Measurement: Allow for up to > / < 6°Celsius ΔT regardless of Seek Thermal Model.
Protocol test can be carried out by customer to determine the fault.
Reset the Thermal camera to original factory settings.
Set the camera to the grey scale filter / color pallet
Boil a kettle ( A Black Body Machine can also be used at 3 set temperatures. )
Pour boiling water into mug
Stand as close as possible to the mug. The complete mug must be in the field of view.
1. Take a thermal image immediately after the boiling water was poured into the mug
2. Stand as close as possible to the mug and take an image ; the whole mug must be seen in the field of view
3. Make sure that there is a temperature visible in the image.
4. Repeat step 1 and 3 stand 1 m away from the mug
5. Repeat step 1 and 3 after 5 min. ( Boiling water cooling down )
6. Repeat step 1 and 3 after 20min ( Boiling water cooled down to room temperature)
7. Take a thermal image of a tear-duct / eye area of a healthy person with temperature marker . Stand as close as possible
Fault Report must include the following information:
• Product Type
• Seek Serial No.
• Purchase date with proof of purchase
• Order No.
• Protocol Test Images and Report
Warranty / Repair is with Seek Thermal
J3 Thermal can not be held liable if Seek Thermal rejects any warranty replacements or repairs of any Seek Thermal units