This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Da Vinci Lab and may result in additional delivery fees.
The DaVinci Lab PETG 3D printer filament (Polyethylene Terephthalate) is one of the most common used polymers today. It is also used in the manufacture of food packaging, water bottles and many other common plastic items. PETG filament has proven its worth as a durable material that is easy to use. Figuratively speaking, it combines the most useful characteristics of ABS filament with the ease of printing that PLA filament affords.
- Higher strength
- Lower shrinkage
- Combines good strength with ductility, making it a good, tough material for mechanical parts
- Good chemical resistance
- Contains UV absorber
- Good hydrophobicity (does not absorb water easily)
The DaVinci Lab PETG filament has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers
- Print Temperature: 210 – 250°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 90 – 110°C
- 1Kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 197mm, inner hub 60mm & height 60mm
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ROHS Certification from SGS testing