This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by IT Galore and may result in additional delivery fees.
8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Metal case.
Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Today’s growing businesses rely more on their network to carry out missioncritical business activities. Deployment of VoIP and IP surveillance needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches.
NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Gigabit Web Managed (Plus) Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features such as VLANs, QoS, and IGMP Snooping that will help optimize the performance of business networks.
ProSAFE Web Managed (Plus) switches come in a variety of configurations ranging from 5 port desktop to 24 port rackmount. Some models support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and can power devices such as IP phones, IP surveillance cameras and wireless access points with just an Ethernet cable; perfect for low cost PoE deployments. ProSAFE Web Managed (Plus) Switches are the perfect upgrade from the plug-and-play unmanaged switch, delivering essential networking features at a very affordable price.
• Enable network configuration and management at the price point of Unmanaged Switches
• Gigabit connection delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
• Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
• Flexible management via easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI or using the PC-based ProSAFE Plus Utility application
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
• Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Link aggregation/port trunking (static manual LAGs only) for bigger uplink bandwidth (16-port and 24-port models only)
• Jumbo frame support
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings
• LIFETIME Hardware Warranty*
(excludes external power adapters on applicable models)