This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by CCEntertainment and may result in additional delivery fees.
Please follow instructions at the bottom of the description and take note of this notice: Winter and the cold season requires you to heat the skin and the console device before applying the skin to ensure the skin bonds correctly. To do this simply get a hairdryer and heat the surface of the console and heat the skin with the hairdryer to ensure the skin is not stiff before applying. Do not overheat and make sure there is enough space between the hairdryer and the skin. The idea is to ensure the skin is at a nice warm room temperature before applying.
NB! There are 3 different versions of the Xbox One Console this skin will fit the Xbox Standard (First edition made) console and will not fit the Xbox One S console or the Xbox One X console. Please make sure you purchase the correct skin for the type of console you own.
If you have any issues with the skin, please contact our support team at CC Entertainment.
SKIN-NIT Just got better! New high-quality Vinyl used for better results. Our skins will not lift or come off unless you take it off. Please make sure you follow the installation instructions below to avoid issues.
Skin-Nit the easiest way to protect and style your Xbox One Standard (First Edition Made) Console:
This skin will fit the Xbox One Standard (First Edition Made) console and will not fit the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console)
Our decal skins are made from premium vinyl that has a special no bubble, no residue adhesive back making them easy to apply and remove. The Vinyl is protected with a cold lamination film that comes in a Matt or Gloss finish depending on material availability. Every sticker is measured, to ensure our skins are cut to your devices exact specifications and will fit perfectly first time. Excellent print quality. Skins are printed with full colour ink on state of the art professional printers.
- Covers complete console, two controllers and the Kinect
- Thin and tough protects from minor scratches
- Easy, bubble-free installation and sticky free removal
- No Cutting required
What is a skin?
Think of a skin as a kind of Armor for your device. Not only will it protect your device from scratches, but it will also make your device stand out and reflect your personality. Don’t be like the rest of the crowd and own a boring standard device. SKIN-NIT and stand out like never before!
Why skin your device with SKIN-NIT?
OUR SKINS ARE STRONG
SKIN-NIT skins are made from premium vehicle grade vinyl. The same vinyl they use on cars. The Vinyl is then protected with a cold lamination film that comes in a Matt or Gloss finish depending on material availability. Our skins are super strong will stand the test of time.
APPLYING YOUR SKIN
SKIN-NIT skins have a special no bubble, no residue adhesive back making them easy to apply. If you can apply a sticker to a sticker book, then you can apply a SKIN-NIT Skin. It's really that simple! Ez Pz (Easy Peazy)
REMOVING YOUR SKIN
The only reason you would want to do this is so you can change the design of your skin. We at CC Entertainment can’t think of another reason why you would want to remove your awesome skin. But yes, removing your SKIN-NIT skin is simple and we promise no residue will be left behind.
SKIN-NIT skins are super thin and won't cause any damage or overheating to your device. Our Skins are perfectly cut every time to ensure no air-vents, cable inputs or docking stations are affected in any way.
SKIN-NIT Step-By-Step Installation Guide:
1. Prep your worktable: You need a flat area. Make sure it’s clean. Avoid any dust, stray hairs and food from last night’s dinner.
2. Prep your hands: Get up and wash your hands with soap and warm water to remove any natural oils and grease from your hands. Dry your hands thoroughly.
3. Prep your device: The surface of your device needs to be clean, so grab your damp towel and wipe your device down to remove any dirt and grit. Do not use any cleaning detergents as they may affect the glue from bonding - only use water.
4. Dry your device: Using your dry towel, make sure there’s no water left on your device. Let it sit for a few minutes to make sure any leftover water has evaporated.
5. Get the skin ready: Our skins bond via heat activation you can use a hairdryer to warm the skin and the console surface before applying this is especially necessary in the colder winter season. The idea is not to overheat or burn the skin it is to get the surface area warm and the skin warm before applying. Leave a safe distance between the hairdryer and the skin when doing this process.
6. Using your safety pin or paperclip, carefully remove any cut-outs of the skin. We’ve found it’s best to do this while the skin is still on the backing.
7. Peel & Apply: Now you can gently peel your skin off its backing and apply it to your device. Start at one edge and use the other edges as a guide to get your skin perfectly lined up. Take your time. If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, gently run your finger over them and the channelled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out. Pressure will help bond your skin so be sure to push down hard on all areas especially on the corners to ensure your skin has bonded correctly.
8. Our skins are heat activated so to ensure a strong bond once the skin is applied use a hairdryer to heat activate the skin then rub your fingers across the console for a few minutes to ensure a strong bond. Remember do not burn the skin just apply heat to warm the area where you will be pushing down the skin.
9. You’re done! You’ve just installed your first custom skin. Now go show off your newly skinned device to the world!
***Physical Console and Controllers not included