This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by EliteSupplyPTYLTD and may result in additional delivery fees.
High quality and stylish computer glasses to protect your eyes from Blue Light of digital devices. From improving your sleep to maximizing your focus, the benefits of Barner blue light glasses will drastically improve your quality of life.
We live totally surrounded by screens, spending almost nine hours a day, on average, in front of digital devices. All these devices emit blue light, and since our eyes aren't protected against this overexposure, the light can be detrimental.
Benefits Of Using Barner Blue Light Glasses:
- Look Cool Wherever You Go.
- Reduces Eye strain.
- Improve Your sleep.
- Enhance Your wellbeing.
- Super Comfortable.
- Practically Weightless.
- Cool Packaging.
- Free Accessories.
- High Quality organic CR39 lenses that block 40% of the blue light on the 430-450nm spectrum
and 100% of the blue light at 410nm.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort.
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape.
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears.
- Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
- They have flexible hinges & temples for easy adaptation to any face shape.
- Their rubberized texture provides a better grip on nose and ears.
- Barner's lenses have a coating specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and
are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
- Our lenses block 40% of the blue light on the 430nm - 450nm spectrum, and 100% of the blue
light at 410nm, which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Scratch resistance.
- Easy to clean.
- We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful
and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
- Your Barner computer glasses.
- A recycled, non-toxic neoprene pouch.
- A soft microfiber cloth.
- An eyewear cord.
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature
between -20°C and 40°C.