This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Matnifique and may result in additional delivery fees.
Zoono hand sanitizer (Germ-free 24).
- One application a day for proven (24 hour germ-free) protection.
- Once dry, Zoono becomes active on hands and does not wash off.
- Zoono hand sanitizer is also completely non-toxic:
- Safe for children / animals / eco-friendly / biodegradable / Eco-friendly.
- Safe for food manufacturing.
- Water based.
- Dermatological tested for humans and safe for Sensitive skin
- No stickiness or residue left behind.
- Once dry, Zoono kills 99.99% of all known pathogens on contact.
What is Zoono:
ZOONO is the global leader in long-term anti-microbial technologies. Zoono’s unique technology is unlike anything else available internationally.
Zoono uses (Silicone atoms) in the design of its technology which allows it to bond to any surface, which is why Zoono cannot diminish in strength and cannon wash off, staying active for 30 days regardless of everyday cleaning protocols.
Zoono is proven to Kill 99.99% of all known germs ranging from > bacteria > viruses > algae > fungi and mould (Full spectrum of pathogens).
ZOONO makes (long-lasting active) sanitisers (24 hours on hands & 30 days on surfaces) which stop germs in their tracks. Backed by over 160 international lab reports, it is the name you can trust protecting your business and family.
Value proposition to Zoono customers:
- Removing human error - Removing the human error element for not sanitising (hands and surfaces) as often as required. One application a day on hands and one application a month for surfaces
- Reducing cross contamination - Massively reducing the risks associated to cross contamination for staff and business.
- Reducing cost – Using much less product each day and no need to use toxic or alcohol-based sanitisers.
- Increase productivity – Zoono can increase productivity due to less hours spent on sanitizing of surfaces.
- Germs cannot become resistant - Pathogens are note able to become resistant, as germs are killed mechanically and not through harsh chemicals or high toxicity.