This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by YesHealth and may result in additional delivery fees.
When you are looking to add some sass to your look, you need only look to the FreeTress Equal Wig - Charlie. The Charlie is everything you expect, with a short, chic look that is guaranteed to impress on first sight. Made out of FreeTress Premium Synthetic hair, the Charlie is heat resistant up to 200 °C, so feel free to take your curling iron to it to personalize it to your own style. The FreeTress Equal Wig - Charlie is versatile enough to be worn during the day, or for an evening out on the town. Add this to your collection today, you won't regret it
Name: FreeTress Equal Synthetic Hair Wig - Charlie
Colour: UNBLBK (Undercut Blue Black)
Hair Type: Premium Synthetic
Product Type: Wig
Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 200°C
Hair care instructions:
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at up to 200°C.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mouse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.