This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by GetCollagen and may result in additional delivery fees.
600g Collagen Ultra Summer Berry Flavour
Mix with Water, Milk or your favourite Juice.
Format: Powder Volume: 600 g
Serving size: 10 g Servings per container: 60
Category: Food Supplement
When mixing this product be sure to use de chlorinated water only.
Do not use water directly from the tap.
To de-chlorinate tap water, leave outside for at least 24 hours.
Preferably in direct sunlight.
Chlorine acts with Fulvic Acid in a negative way.
Fulvic Acid neutralizes the bodies PH level for optimum health.
In layman's terms: Nothing bad grows in a neutral PH environment
Directions for use:
Take 1 OR 2 servings daily.
Take the 1st serving preferably in the morning before breakfast.
Take the 2nd serving before bed.
Tip: Take on an empty stomach.
Collagen Ultra Promotes & Improves:
• Neutralize PH Levels
• Promotes Natural Synthesis of Collagen
• Restful sleep
• Joint repair
• Teeth and nails
• Arteries and heart
• Bone density
• Skin & Hair
COLLAGEN ULTRA INGREDIENTS:
• Vitamin B complex
• Calcium D Pantothenate B5
• Cyanocobalamin B12
• Riboflavin B2
• Thiamine HCL B1
• Ascorbic Acid
• Acerola Grape Seed extract
• Alpha Lipoic Acid
• Hyaluronic Acid
• Zinc Gluconate
• Co Enzyme Q10
• Hydrolysed Collagen
• MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane
• Magnesium AAC
• Dextrose, Maltodextrin
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in animals.
It is fibrous, structural proteins comprising of a right handed bundle of three parallel, left handed polyproline II type helices.
Much progress has been made in elucidating the structure of collagen triple helices and the physicochemical basis for their stability.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN ULTRA?
Collagen Ultra is a dietary collagen supplement , containing a hydrolysed form of collagen fortified with amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, scientifically bio-engineered to work on different metabolic levels to promote the synthesis of collagen proteins in the human body.
Also contains hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate to contribute to skin and joint hydration and health and thus has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT MAKES COLLAGEN ULTRA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS?
Collagen Ultra addresses all of the most important processes that contribute to the production, replacement, preservation and protection of newly formed collagen structures in the body.
It does not simply comprise of a raw source collagen , but in fact contains a combination of high quality hydrolysed collagen with added nutrients that form part of a scientifically bio engineered formula carefully put together by our biochemist to deliver a powerful and most effective product.
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN ULTRA
1. It is ideal for men and women.
2. Hydrolysed Collagen Type I of high quality fortified with Amino Acids that are easily absorbed.
3. Vitamins and cofactors to promote the synthesis of new collagen post absorption.
4. Important nutrients to reduce the breakdown of collagen associated with stress and ageing.
5. Enhance the production of collagen by assisting in restful sleep.
6. Promotes Wellness and Beauty.
• Maintain strong teeth and gums
• Promotes normal function of the cardiovascular and nervous systems
• Assists normal bone function through development and growth
• Improves joint mobility and cartilage thickness in joints
• Activates energy production
• Contributes to reduced tiredness and fatigue by promoting restful sleep
• Contains anti-stress and anti-ageing properties
• Promotes skin beauty and elasticity
• Contributes to normal skin tonicity and hydration
• May help to reduce the visible signs of ageing and skin dryness
• Enhances hair strength and thickness
• Assists with normal fat and protein metabolism
• Reduces the risk of joint and cartilage injury
• Supports an improved recovery rate post physical activity
• Contributes to normal muscle function
• Promotes restful sleep
Collagen, beauty, bovine collagen, vitamins, Hyaluronic acid, fulvic acid