This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Igia and may result in additional delivery fees.
A super bright smile awaits you!
With Remedy Health Professional Teeth Whitening, you can easily give your teeth a high quality professional dentist-grade whitening treatment in the comfort of your own home.
Precise instructions will allow you to shape the provided mouth trays to fit your teeth perfectly. Following this, the whitening procedure consists of 3 simple steps and will take you as little as 15 minutes to do. The whitening gel consists of approved dental grade ingredients with optimized PH levels to minimize sensitivity.
Follow the whitening procedure twice a day for 7 days with a rest day in between. Expect great results!
- 3 x Professional whitening gel syringes with dispersion tips.
- Two thermo-plastic mouth trays.
- Battery powered LED light – Batteries included.
- Tooth colour shade guide.
- Instruction leaflet.
- Blue mouth tray holder not included.
- 70% Glycerine.
- 19% Deionized Water.
- 5.5% Carbopol.
- 3% Triethanolamine.
- 2.5% Sodium Perborate.
(These instructions can also be found in more detail in a leaflet inside your kit pack)
- Step one: Shape your mouth tray.
- Step two: Whiten your teeth.
- Step three: for best results, keep the mouth trays on for a further 45-60 minutes after having removed the LED light.
- Should you experience gum irritation – be sure to use less gel in your application to avoid contact with your gums during your next whitening session.
- Note that sensitivity caused is temporary and not harmful.
- Do not eat or drink food with strong colourings, such as coffee, for two hours following treatment.
- Do not smoke for two hours following treatment.
- Do not allow unsupervised children to use the kit.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Avoid at all cost if you are suffering from gum disease or other gum problems.
- Should the gel come into contact with your skin, rinse off with warm soapy water.
Storage and Expiry
- Store your syringes in a cool dry place.
- The gel can be stored and used for 2 years from manufacturing.