This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Grovida and may result in additional delivery fees.
A residual contact and stomach poison for the control of insects on various crops as listed. Also contact remedy for the control of red mites, tampans, and lice on poultry, and cage birds and in poultry houses. Will also control ticks and fleas on dogs and cats.
Directions for use:
Use only as indicated.
Red Mites and tampans in buildings: Dust all poultry houses thoroughly and pay particular attention to the floor, new litter, perches, nests, nest hay, cracks in wood, and walls. Lice on birds: Dust under each wing and around the vent. Ticks and fleas on dogs & cats: Sprinkle powder lightly on the hair and rub in well. In the case of cats, the powder must be brushed out afterwards. Repeat weekly or as often as necessary
- Withholding periods: (Do not spray within the following number of days of harvesting): Tobacco: 14 days, Vines: 14 days, Cotton: 7 days,
Lucerne: 1 day
- Poisonous when absorbed through the skin or swallowed or inhaled.
- Toxic to fish, bees, and wildlife.
- Store in a cool dry place away from food and feedstuff and keep out of reach of children. Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions the registration holder does not warrant that it will be efficacious under all conditions, because the action and effect thereof may be affected by conditions such as abnormal soil, climatic and storage conditions; compatibility with other substances not indicated on the label and the occurrence of resistance of the pest against the remedy concerned as well as by the method, time and accuracy of the application. The registration holder, furthermore, does not accept responsibility for damage to crops, vegetation, the environment, or harm to man or animal or for the lack of performance of the remedy concerned due to failure of the user to follow the label instructions or to the occurrence of conditions which could not have been foreseen in terms of the registration. Consult the supplier in the event of any uncertainty.
- Do not inhale the dust.
- Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Avoid drift of the dust onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams, and areas not under treatment.
- Clean applicator before using it with other remedies and dispose of water where it will not contaminate crops, grazing, rivers, and dams.
- Puncture the empty container and dispose of via an approved collector or recycler
- Do not bury, burn, or donate the container to any other parties that may use it as a container for food or beverages.
- Prevent contamination of food, feedstuff, drinking water and eating utensils.
For resistance management purposes Avi-Carbo is classified as a Group Code 1A insecticide. Any insect population may contain individuals naturally resistant Avi-Carbo and other Group Code 1A insecticides. The resistant individuals can eventually dominate the insect population if these insecticides are used repeatedly. Avi-Carbo or any other Group 1A insecticide may not control these resistant insects.
To delay insecticide resistance:
- Avoid exclusive repeated use of insecticides from the same insecticide Group Code
- Alternate or tank mix with products from different insecticide Group Codes
- Integrate other control methods (chemical, cultural, biological) into insect control programmes.
What's in the box
1x Grovida Avi-Carbo DP Insect & Pest Control (500g)