This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by McMacPetSA and may result in additional delivery fees.
It’s fun. It feeds. It’s a challenge your dog needs! Nina Ottosson Treat Puzzle Games fight boredom, help reduce destructive behaviours & exercise your dog’s mind. It’s hide & seek with treats, and dogs love it. Nina Ottosson treat puzzle games are a great way to engage your dog's mind with challenging and rewarding activity. The challenge slider will keep your dog busy with 24 treat compartments. Dogs have to slide each tile one at a time, keeping them engaged longer.
- PLAY TIME CHALLENGE: The ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, the Challenge Slider can be filled with treats for a fun mental and physical challenge. Strengthen the bond between you and your dog as you watch your dog learn!
- HOW TO PLAY: Place your dog's favorite treats in the removable tray. Slide the tray back into the game and show your dog how the tiles slide. Encourage your dog to seek the treats and let the games begin!
- HELPS REDUCE DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOURS: By creating a positive outlet for your dog's natural digging & hunting instincts you can redirect undesired behaviors. Use an interactive puzzle toy to keep your dog distracted during situations where they may get anxious.
- MAKES FEEDING FUN: This treat puzzle can be used to feed your dog healthy snacks or dry kibble – solving the food puzzle creates an engaging, slowed down mealtime.
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE: Made with food safe materials that you can trust for your dog. Made of tough plastic, this durable dog puzzle can be hand washed with soap and water after the dog treat compartments have been emptied.