Makro Cash Loans
- Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 60 months)
- Payment in bank account within 24 hours
- Fixed monthly instalment
- Paperless application process
- Electronic statements (email and SMS)
- Customer Protection Insurance for your peace of mind
For your protection, your loan includes Customer Protection Insurance*, underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited*, covering the following:
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
*Guardrisk Life Limited is an authorised Financial Service Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks & charges related to the policy can be viewed here
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid South African bank account
- Have a valid SA ID or Driver’s Licence
- Be employed and earn R2000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
Your privacy matters. When you apply for a Makro credit solution, your information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for a Makro Cash Loan in-store or online and get the funds deposited into your bank account within 24 hours of approval.
Based on your risk profile a monthly service fee, initiation and competitive interest rates will be charged on your Makro Cash Loan.
Your loan amount will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
The amount will be shown on your latest statement. Please check your phone for the latest MMS statement.
Your monthly statement reflects the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
Debit order: A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on the due date that you have selected.