Makro Cash Loans
- Loans: R1 000 – R250 000
- Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 60 months)
- Payment in bank account within 24 hours
- Paperless application process
- Electronic statements (email and SMS)
- Customer Protection Insurance for your peace of mind
For your protection, your loan includes Customer Protection Insurance*, underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited*, covering the following:
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
*Guardrisk Life Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here
How to apply
What you need to apply
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or Driver’s Licence
- Be employed and earn R2000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
SMS "keyword" to 44513
(Standard SMS rates apply)
Your privacy matters. When you apply for a Makro credit solution, your information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Borrow up to R250 000 in the form of a Makro Cash Loan. The decision is made in minutes and the money will be deposited into your account in 24 hours.
Based on your risk profile a monthly service fee, initiation and competitive interest rates will be charged on your Makro Cash Loan.
Your loan amount will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
The amount will be shown on your latest statement. Please check your phone for the latest MMS statement.
Your monthly statement reflects the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
Debit order: A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on the due date that you have selected.