FOR PRODUCT PURCHASES
Up to R250 000 in finance with various repayment options
- Fixed repayment options from 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months
- Finance up to R250 000
- Free electronic statements (email and SMS)
- No deposit required
- Customer Protection Insurance
For your protection, your loan includes Customer Protection Insurance*, underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited*, covering the following:
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
*Guardrisk Life Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here
How to apply
You can apply in-store at all Makro stores nationwide in South Africa.
What you need to apply
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or driver’s licence
- Be employed and earn R2 000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
To see if you qualify
SMS your ID Number*Initials*Surname*Monthly Salary to 40468
Example: 7013320212080 *KJ*Smith*5000
(R3 per SMS)
Your privacy matters. When you apply for a Makro credit solution, your information is kept secure and will not be shared or sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Makro Finance is a credit facility that allows you to finance once-off larger purchases up to R250 000.
Based on your risk profile a monthly service fee, initiation and competitive interest rates will be charged on all purchases made through Makro Finance.
Your loan amount will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
The amount will be shown on your latest statement. Please check your phone for the latest MMS statement.
Call us on 0861 888 009 and we’ll set it up for you.
Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
Debit order: A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on the due date that you have selected.