167 g Onions (finely diced), 750 ml Cream, 25 g KNORR Peri-Peri Marinade, 10 g Robertsons Paprika, 10 g Robertsons Chicken Spice
HOMEMADE WHEAT TRIANGLES:
500 g Flour (all purpose), 5 g Yeast (fresh), 10 g Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, 300 ml Water, 10 g Robertsons Chip & Potato Seasoning, As required Oil (for deep frying)
1.1 kg Chicken livers (cleaned)
1. In a pot, sauté the onions until soft.
2.Add the cream, Knorr Peri-Peri Marinade, Robertsons Paprika and Robertsons Chicken Spice. Reduce by 1/3, cool and refrigerate.add the Knorr Mash Flakes, and stir gently to combine.
• HOMEMADE WHEAT TRIANGLES:
1. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using the hook attachment, mix for at least 10 minutes at a medium speed.more.
2. Remove the hook and lightly knead the dough by hand.Keep refrigerated until required.
3. Allow the dough to rise to double the size – around 1 hour.
4. Knock down and allow to prove for another 40 minutes.
5. Roll out into thin strips of about 6–7 cm wide.
6. Cut out triangular shapes, and deep-fry until golden brown.
7. Drain on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
8. Season with the Robertsons Chip & Potato Seasoning.
1. Pan fry the chicken livers, add the peri-peri cream and cook until desired consistency reached. Serve with homemade wheat triangles.