This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased and returned online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by BounceSoundandLighting and may result in additional delivery fees.
If you’ve ever heard someone sing or speak into a live microphone, there’s an excellent chance it was an SM58. Rock stars. Pop idols. Comedians. Presidents. Popes. Immortal words have passed through its iconic grille for generations. And with engineering and durability that set the world standard, it’s sure to keep turning up at legendary performances.
- Type: Dynamic Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage) –54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 Ω (300 Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Weight Net: 298 g
- Dimensions: 162 mm L x 51 mm W