This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Baseus and may result in additional delivery fees.
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive design are all aspects, which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
- Baseus - MVP Elbow USB Type-A 2.0 to Lightning Cable 2.0A/100cm - Black
Product model number:
We have designed this product as an answer to the common issue of user discomfort when charging an iPhone/iPod/iPad while playing a game or watching a movie in landscape mode.
Having a traditional Lightning connector pressing against a user’s palm can be a painful experience and unpleasant feeling.
We decided to resolve this issue with the MVP Elbow Type Cable.
- 1 Meter cable length.
- 2A (Amperage) – Allows for a fast charging speed.
- USB 2.0 Speed – 480Mbps (Megabits Per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transfer rate.
- Apple Lightning connector.
- Woven nylon exterior – We have used a durable high-quality woven nylon black fabric on the outer layer of the cable to protect the cable’s internal wiring from common user damage and to ensure that the cable is as robust as possible.
- Anodized aluminium shell – We have used aluminium alloy for the shell of the connector as it drastically increases the durability against wear and tear, the connector heads have gone through a black anodizing process which protects the cable against corrosion and produces a refined and stealthy finish.
- Voltage Chip – Unlike conventional none-Apple Lightning cables, we have used a built in smart chip in the cable head allowing it to automatically adjust voltage fluctuation and create a stable safe voltage, this feature has been designed as a safeguard against damaging the battery and motherboard of the iPhone.
- Durable TPU rubber used in the self-regulating joint – Durable yet flexible TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) rubber ensures that the joint point where the nylon fabric meets the aluminium casing of the connector cannot be easily damaged. This is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through a lot of effort in performing thousands of plug and tensile tests.
- L shaped connector – Avoid having to joggle your hands around the connected charging cable while playing a game or watching a video. The connector has been ergonomically designed in a shape that cannot create any discomfort when pressing against the palm of a user’s hand.