This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Baseus and may result in additional delivery fees.
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive design are all aspects, which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
- Baseus - Golden Belt Series USB Type-A 2.0 to Lightning Cable 2.0A/100cm – Black + Red
Product model number:
We have designed this product to be our most durable cable that has a respectable amperage and data transfer rate.
The Golden Belt Series cable offers a 2.0A (Amperage) rate for a fast charging experience and has a data transfer speed of 480 Mbps (Megabits Per Second) due to the USB 2.0 integration.
We have chosen to use durable nylon fabric for the outer layer of the cable as well as aluminium alloy for the shell protecting the Apple Lightning and USB Type-A connectors from wear and tear.
We are confident that we have reached our goal in creating a robust cable that can offer a respectable data transfer rate and charging speed.
- 1 Meter cable length cable.
- 2.0A (Amperage) – Allows for a fast charging speed.
- USB 2.0 Speed – 480 Mbps (Megabits Per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transfer speed.
- Apple Lightning connector.
- Woven nylon exterior – We have used a durable high-quality woven nylon black fabric on the outer layer of the cable to protect the cable’s internal wiring from common user damage and to ensure that the cable is as robust as possible.
- Anodized aluminium shell – We have used aluminium alloy for the shell of the connector as it drastically increases the durability against wear and tear, the connector heads have gone through a black and red anodizing process which protects the cable against corrosion and produces a beautiful and refined finish. The anodised black is in a matt finish while the red is polished, these accents create an elegant yet discreet effect.
- Durable TPU rubber used in the self-regulating joint – we have used a very durable TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) rubber in the self-regulating joint area, this is the point where the nylon outer layer of the cable meets the aluminium casing of the connector. This area is the most common area where cables tend to fail, hence, why we have gone through performing thousands of plug and tensile tests to ensure that this area is as durable as possible.