This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by Baseus and may result in additional delivery fees.
At Baseus, our products are based on our users. Quality, attention to detail and intuitive design are all aspects, which we pride ourselves with.
Full product name:
- Baseus - Zinc Fabric Cloth Weaving USB Type-A 2.0 to Lightning Cable 2.0A/100cm - Black
Product model number:
We have designed this product to be the most elegant, highest quality and most durable USB cable available.
Through the use of an aerospace grade zinc alloy and a flat type woven cloth fabric, we have managed to create a unique product that is incredibly durable and striking.
- 1.2 Meter cable length.
- 3A (Amperage) – Allows for a much faster charging speed.
- USB 2.0 Speed – 480Mbps (Megabits Per Second) allows for a fast and respectable data transfer rate.
- Lightning connector.
- Woven nylon exterior – We have used a durable high-quality woven nylon fabric on the exterior layer of the cable to protect the wires inside the cable from common user damage. The woven fabric provides a dramatic increase in durability and protects specifically against folding, which is a common cause for cable breakage.
- Zinc shell – We have used zinc alloy for the connector shell, zinc has incredibly durable properties and has a much smoother surface than any other material that can be used. In addition, unlike aluminium, it can withstand much more serious impacts, the choice of zinc therefore drastically increases the durability of the connector against wear and tear as well as creates a much more beautiful and unique connector exterior.
- Voltage Chip – Unlike conventional none-Apple cables, we have used a built in smart chip in the cable head allowing it to automatically adjust voltage fluctuation and create a stable voltage, this feature has been designed as a safeguard against damaging the battery and motherboard of a device.
- Durable TPU – To keep the cable as aesthetic as possible and create a design where zinc meets fabric, we have decided to remove the common TPU rubber joint point and imbed the TPU rubber within the cable and throughout the entire body of the cable, by keeping this rubber underneath the woven fabric, this creates a much more elegant design and unique product.
- Flat cable design – We have used a flat cable type designed as a way to minimise the chance of having the cable knot itself up together.