This product is exclusive to online shopping and may only be purchased online as it is not stocked in-store.
3RD PARTY ITEM
This is supplied by ROANSAFETYPRODUCTSPTYLTD and may result in additional delivery fees.
Combining a tough exterior with smart printing capabilities, the BMP21-PLUS hand-held label printer can take a beating and still perform.
Offering drop-lock-and-go cartridges, plus a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, plus protective rubber bumpers, plus a two year warranty adds up to the brains and brawn needed to take on the day-to-day rigours of any job.
Once you experience its unstoppable labelling power for wires, cables, flat surfaces and more, you’re not going to want to share.
The new BMP21-PLUS offers even more value:
- two-dimensional codes (datamatrix, QR-code) supported
- improved barcode quality
- new electrician application to easily identify every circuit in a residence
- updated fonts
- ability to preset custom label lengths
- improved Cyrillic versions for Russian markets
Extremely rugged and durable
- Drop tested printer, super rugged with moulded rubber bumpers provide optimal protection from falls.
- Ergonomic, centre balanced printer with grab and go ridges grip for easy handling
- Long life rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Ergonomic cutter and label grabber, holding the label after cutting, preventing it from falling out
- Heavy-duty magnet accessory and lanyard for hands-free printing
Easy to use
- 3 line LCD display provides clear visibility
- ABC keypad, graphics library, hot keys and menu functions for fast label creation
- Smart Cell Technology for automatic label setup and automatic formatting for wire wraps, terminal blocks, patch panels, cable flags and general labels
- Multi-functional accessory with magnet, flashlight and retractable printer stand for easy handling
Engineered long lasting material quality
- Prints durable true-sized 6 – 19 mm wide identification to maximise amount of data
- Adjust the length of the labels using the high performance continuous material
- Fulfill your requirements with up to 7 different industry specified materials that last